Table Of ContentsThe Wild Iris Boutique Inn Privacy and Cookies Statement
- Withdrawing Consent To Use
- Processing In The Context Of Visiting Our Websites
- Information On Other Processing Operations
- Information On (Categories Of) Recipients
- Information On Retention Periods
- Information On Data Subject Rights
- California Residents – Your Privacy Rights
- European Users’ Rights With Respect To Personal Data
- Right Of Access And Information (Art. 15 Of The GDPR)
- Right To Rectification (Art. 16 Of The GDPR)
- Right To Be Forgotten (Art. 17 Of The GDPR)
- Right To Restriction Of Processing (Art. 18 Of The GDPR)
- Right To Data Portability (Art. 20 Of The GDPR)
- Right Of Objection (Art. 21(1) Of The GDPR)
- Right OF Objection To Direct Marketing (Art. 21(2) Of The GDPR)
- Automated Decisions (Art. 22 Of The GDPR)
- Right To Lodge A Complaint
- Changes To This Privacy Statement
Wild Iris Boutique Inn Privacy and Cookies Statement
In this Privacy Statement we, Zoom Rent-A-Car (“We”) will inform you about how we process and use personal data and on the specific rights you have in connection with your personal data.
Protecting Your InformationOur hotel is committed to safeguarding your privacy while visiting the Hotel website, namely, http://www.wildiris.com/. Our goal is to provide you with an Internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant to you. To achieve this goal, part of the operation of the Site includes the gathering of certain types of information about Site users. Because we understand that your privacy is important, we wish to explain the types of information we gather and the way in which we use it. We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented a security program with a web design and maintenance firm to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Secure ReservationsIf you decide to make an online reservation at our website http://www.wildiris.com/ (“Site”), you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third-party booking engine (“Booking Engine”). While it appears to be part of our site, the Booking Engine is in fact provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices.
What Information Is Collected About You? How Do We Use It?We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Hotel, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name and postal address. In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified by you at the bottom of the information gathering form.
Information Collected On The Site May Be Used To
- Register you as a Hotel member
- Plan and purchase hotel accommodations
- Enter your email in our promotions or sweepstakes
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our site
GDPRThe GDPR is a data privacy law adopted by the European Union that governs how companies collect, use, share and store information about data subjects. It applies not only to companies located in the European Union, but also to companies outside of the European Union if they “offer goods or services” in the European Union. You have a number of rights under the GDPR, including the right to be forgotten (also known as “erasure” or the “right to be deleted”), the right to have access to the data that a company keeps about them, the right to modify the data that a company may have about them, and the right to portability, which means that you can us to export to you. the data we have about you.
Links Provided To Other SitesOur hotel may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as us. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
Processing in the Context of Visiting our Website
Information We CollectWhen you visit our website, our web server will temporarily record the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer, the access date, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the HTTP response code and the website from which you are visiting us, the number of bytes transferred during the connection and, if applicable, other technical information that we use and statistically evaluate for the technical implementation of the website’s use (delivery of the content, guaranteeing the website’s functionality and security, protection against cyberattacks and other abuses). It is necessary to store and process the information referred to above for the duration of your session in order to deliver our website content to your computer. We also store some of this information in the log files of our servers. We will not combine this information with your IP address or other personal data relating to you except as disclosed below. This processing will take place for the fulfilment of the existing contract of use with you, as far as it serves the purpose of the technical implementation of the website’s use and to otherwise protect our legitimate interest in making our website as user-friendly, safe and attractive as possible and in promoting the sale of our products and services. We will assume that your interests do not conflict with this, because the measures described below are taken in order to limit processing to an appropriate degree. We will also use the data described above to draw conclusions about your interests from your use and to adapt our website’s offerings according to your interests (profiling) in order to make our website as user-friendly, safe and attractive as possible and thus promote the sale of our products and services. We do this for the preservation of our aforementioned legitimate interests and, where applicable, on the basis of your consent as described below. For further information please refer to the following Section.
Types of CookiesThere are two different types of cookies used:
- Session Cookies: Also called transient cookies, are cookies that are temporarily stored in your browser for the duration of a browser session, and they typically will store information in the form of a session identification and no further information personally identifying you.
- Persistent Cookies: Also called permanent or stored cookies, are cookies that are stored on your hard drive until they expire (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific web site.
- Required Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
- Targeting / Advertising Cookies.
- Personalization: For example, your language preference is remembered.
- Session Management: To ensure that your session is routed to the correct system for the duration of your visit.
- AB Testing / Multivariate Testing: We can display multiple versions of a page to a user to assess which generates the best user experience.
- Advertising: We can display advertising content depending on location, language, and your past browsing history.
Required CookiesWe use a number of cookies which are strictly necessary to allow you to access our websites, to move between pages and to receive services which you have requested. The types of data collected are:
- session identifier
- IP address, and information generated from anonymized IP address that includes
- a computer host name
- geographic location
- time of visit
- web page URL
- referring website
- security tokens (for authentication and information submission, like RFP forms)
- Authentication Cookies: Provide an authentication method of a secure log-in.
Functionality CookiesWe use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences. For example, cookies save you the trouble of selecting your language or currency every time you access the website and recall your customization preferences. We utilize other cookies to analyze how our visitors use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- DoubleClick: These cookies may also be used by advertisers to allow third parties to serve advertisements to you when you are on other sites. These ads may be adapted to be relevant to you based on your use of the website. This is done on an anonymized basis, using non-personally identifiable information.
- Demographics: Target ads based on how well products and services trend with users in certain locations, ages, genders, and device types.
- In-market: Show ads to users who have been searching for products and like-services.
- Custom intent audiences: Choose words or phrases related to the people that are most likely to engage with sites and make purchases by using "custom intent audiences."
- Similar audiences: Target users with interests related to those on remarketing lists.
- Remarketing: Target users that have already interacted with our ads, website, or app.
Data Retention and DeletionLog files are deleted after 790 days. Session cookies expire and are deleted at the end of your browser session. Persistent cookies may be set to expire from 30 days to 1 year depending on the function of the cookie. After expiry of those periods information will be deleted or made anonymous.
Use of AnalyticsOur website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google. You can find further information on how Google Analytics uses information from sites or apps that use its services here:
https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/ Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type and version,
- operating system of your computer,
- referrer URL (i.e. the page last visited),
- host name of accessing computer (IP address),
- date and time of server request