Escape the hectic pace of everyday life for a relaxing getaway at our boutique inn in lovely La Conner, WA. As experienced innkeepers, we have found the perfect balance between luxury living and a comfortable, home-style experience. Explore the beauty of La Conner and the North Puget Sound area, and come home to the tranquility of the Wild Iris Inn.
Wild Iris Inn Policies
Prior to booking, please take a look through our policies and guidelines:
- Check-In Time: After 3 p.m.
- Our Guest Services Desk closes daily at 9 p.m. If you are arriving after 9 p.m., please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements for your arrival.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Our inn is a non-smoking premises, both inside the guest rooms and outside on balconies, patios, decks and common areas. As per Washington State law, there is no smoking allowed within 25 feet of the building. A minimum cleaning fee of $250 will be charged to anyone smoking in these areas.
- Cancellation of your reservation must be made 72 hours prior to 3:00 p.m. on the day of your scheduled arrival. Group booking policy. 2-4 rooms require 14 days cancellation notice. 4 or more rooms require 30 days’ notice. Holidays & Tulip festival require 14 days. Cancellations made after this period will result in payment of the full room and tax of the room that we reserved for you. Please ensure you receive an e-mail verifying cancellations. Keep a copy of your cancellation as proof of any room cancellation at our Inn.
- Redeeming a gift certificate? Call ahead to validate
- No candles or open flames are allowed in the rooms
- All early departures will be charged the full room rate of all rights reserved.
- Should housekeeping find any rooms damaged the hotel will charge the credit card responsible for the room for all damages and/ or cleanup fees.
- Our rooms accommodate a maximum of two guests, regardless of age
- We welcome well-behaved children over the age of eight.
- Pets are part of the family too! We are currently undertaking steps to provide pet-friendly options; please contact us directly to inquire.
- A complimentary two-course breakfast is included in your stay. Please inform us of any food allergies or sensitivities at check-in (or before if possible!) so we can make alternative preparations for you.