We Look Forward to Welcoming You to our Inn!
The following are several items of guest information that we would like to share with you...
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Our Guest Service Desk closes at 9:00 p.m. each evening. If you are planning on arriving after 9:00 p.m. please let us know in advance so that we may make arrangements to welcome you.
- Our Inn is a non-smoking facility, both inside the guest rooms and outside on our room's balconies and porches and within 25 feet of the building per Washington State law. A minimum cleaning fee of $100 will be charged to anyone who smokes in these areas.
- Cancellation of your reservation must be made 72 hours prior to 3:00 p.m. on the day of your scheduled arrival. Cancellations made after the 72 hour time period will result in payment of the full room and tax of the room that we reserved for you unless we are able to re-book that room to another guest. Please keep a copy of your cancellation letter as proof of any room cancellation at our Inn.
- Our rooms accommodate 2 guests only regardless of age.
- We welcome well-behaved children over the age of 8.
- Although we love pets, our Inn is not set up to accommodate them.
- Included with your stay is a delicious two-course breakfast consisting of a set menu that changes daily. Please let us know of any food allergies that you have prior to or at time of check in so that we will be ready to accommodate you the next morning.